I need to make a new playlist on spotify. At some point, I'm just going to have to make amends with the fact that my emotions are incredibly impressionable, and there is just music I can't listen to, people I can't be around, and pictures I can't dwell on without getting crabby.
Also, sleep. That's been not much of a thing this week. Probably wouldn't hurt to get back to that, start working out again, take my medicine like a normal person. I've grown in that I can now usually predict why I'm so moody, but I'm still not always mature enough to just suck it up and do what I need to do to fix it.
My go-to song when I'm in a funk (not because it helps, just because it seems like a song worth moping to):
I believe in working out your funks. I just apparently don't believe in doing it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment