1. Getting to the gym again-- I cannot stress enough how much better I feel after 2 weeks of extremely sedentary living. It took me 47:20 to get 3 miles (which is more like walking with short bursts of running in between), but I'm not even mad about it because I'm so excited to have access to a treadmill again.
2. New Girl- I am so annoyed with how much I love this show, but I do. Jake Johnson is actually my boyfriend, and we are so happy together. In other news, watching fun sitcoms about roommates when you live alone is a lot like watching romantic comedies when you're really single. Clearly if my bang game was stronger I would have funny roommates.
3. Family that is mail heavy- I have gotten so many cards and packages in the last week, and I feel loved.
Mostly, I am tired and busy and excited to figure out how to manage my time so I don't always feel that way! I know adults go to bed after 10 and manage to do laundry multiple times a week and still go to work every day, so I feel confident I will figure it out soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment