There has just been a lot of craziness going on the past few weeks (and sometimes months) and I think some people I love need dues paid to them.
1) Law School Friends- You da real MVPs. Minzy and Alex, I do not envy you, but I sure am damn impressed. Congrats on making it through your first semester!
2) Seniors in College Friends- Is there a more stressfully bittersweet time? Amber, Breanna, Kayse, Ryan- try to enjoy it and not stress too much about what happens after graduation.
3) Employed Friends- This is a weird transition for all of us, but if you're making it work for you and keeping a positive attitude, know that I see it and don't for a second believe it's because it was just that easy. It's ok to admit you're going to be at 9 or 10pm now. Mitch, I especially love having you reinforce the struggle that is grocery shopping.
4) Unemployed Friends- I totally get it, but don't sell yourself short, don't get discouraged, and know that I am proud of the struggles you are going up against without giving up. Burt and Mike especially, you're awesome and if you aren't hired any day now those people don't know what they're missing.
5)Married or Pregnant Friends- WOW! I'm excited for each and every one of you, and have zero bitterness about your life and happiness. Just because I can't imagine being that grown up doesn't mean I can't totally admire what you're doing.
Anyway, so many of my friends are going through huge transitions, and I think we all get so sucked up in our own we forget that everyone is dealing with a lot-- so whatever your huge transition is, I'm going to try to be more aware and sensitive of it and celebrate those accomplishments with you.
I believe in staying connected.
No comments:
Post a Comment