In college, I would send emails to professors with concerns about my grade and how I could fix it.
As an adult, I send emails to Bissel to complain about my vacuum and how they can fix it (answer- I'm getting a new one!)
GROCERIES:
In college, I usually grabbed some cookies and liquor, and maybe some fruit. Usually at giant eagle, usually at like 11pm.
As an adult, I keep track of when almonds will be on sale. Most of my shopping is done at the dollar general, on my lunch break.
MAIL:
In college, it was care packages and cards from my family.
As an adult, it is still those things, except when it is a bill.
EXERCISE:
In college, I walked everywhere and somedays spent two hours in the gym.
As an adult, I sit in a chair all day and then barely stay awake for a 30 minute run.
NUTRITION:
In college, I didn't.
As an adult, I'm trying harder, but still no.
MONDAYS:
In college, I was excited for HIMYM.
As an adult, I'm excited for the sales ad.
MONEY:
In college, I had none.
As an adult, I still have none, but can pay for the things I didn't pay for in college.
WORK:
In college, I was never done studying or writing or being in class.
As an adult, I get to be done at 5 every day and not think about it again until 8 the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment