Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just some things today

1) Thanks to everyone who sent me a message about my 2015 goals- Holy wow, did that get a lot of reactions. I had no idea so many people even read this blog, but I got an awesome amount of suggestions from some really lovely supportive people. I feel ready to tackle the next few months.

2) Apartment Hurrays: I have a table now! I feel much more motivated to make real food now that I can sit at a table and eat it instead of sitting on the floor or the couch. My parents also bought me a chaise lounge (chaaaaaaise) which really classys up the place. Finally, candles. They are the best. I've just been burning ones in jars, but I got cutesy tea light holders for Christmas that I'm excited to break out once I get through the big jar ones I have.

3) Apartment Boos- I'm convinced my shower is trying to murder me. It refuses to stick to one temperature, and for whatever reason it is capable of a scalding hot that could put you into a coma. It really is unnecessary. The result is me dancing and shrieking and adjusting the levers until I just give up.

4) Writing Deadlines- I'm working on another writing project! My friend Mitch and I have an elaborate system of keeping each other accountable and it feels good to be stressing about meeting another writing deadline and feeling frazzled about the first draft. I probably won't talk much more about it, but I am writing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment