Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Travel/Map Related Etsy Loves of the Week




World map decal. Vintage flags world map Wall Decal. Wall Sticker.

Stick on wall decals aren't nearly as cool on cement block dorm rooms, but I'm sure I could find somewhere for it. Actually, it's so expensive that it would be more likely I would just save it for whatever apartment I end up in next year. 


Custom Map Wine Charms (6) - Vintage, Travel, Map, Atlas, Glass

I only own one wine glass, so it's not as though I'm in huge demand for wine glass charms, but they are cute. 


Cuff Bracelet New York City Manhattan Vintage 1950's Map Wide Metal Unique Gift

It's a map of New York City, as a bracelet cuff. Clever. I just picture this being really helpful to some lost heroine in a coming of age novel. 


Personalized Two Maps in one Compass Necklace, Personalized custom two cities, personalized graduation gift anniversary long distance lovers

Are compasses in? If not, they should be. I would really love to wear one and look like a fashionista rather than a boyscout. 


NEW A3 Size: Vintage New York City Map Collage poster print on wooden background, wall art

This is just awesome. It reminds me of the huge world atlas I had when I was a kid. 






No comments:

Post a Comment