First of all, if you aren't watching this show, you should. It's sort of a Veronica Mars meets Phillip Marlowe meets Daredevil. Very noir. It's also an awesome example of how Marvel can make kick-ass women. I don't want to go into it too much and spoil it, but I could also go on for hours about how refreshing it is to have women that have been hurt without victimizing them. There is not a single woman in a refrigerator.
Secondly, the theme song and opening credits design is so good, and because it's a netflix show people that are binge watching will only see it the first time they turn on the tv (when the show keeps playing, it skips over the opening scene). That is a shame. Some people worked very hard on all of it, and I can't stress enough what an awesome job they did.
So, go watch! It's Marvel's first super-female led project, and I want more.
No comments:
Post a Comment