Thursday, February 28, 2013

TBT, Europe Style

I'm really just feeling how NOT in Europe I am this semester, and I'm struggling with the idea that it's been almost a year. But my favorite comparison:


This is me, sitting in the Newark airport being terrified to get on the plane. Pre-ANYTHING, I always feel like this is my "before life got awesome" picture.



And then this, which is not a very flattering picture of me, but it's the moment I realized how comfortable I was with everything. We found this underground comedy club in the middle of London, and it was perfect. British comedy, drinks, and totally authentic and un-tourist-ified. They basically just slammed Americans the whole time, but that just made it feel even more real. At the end of the trip, this is my "after I grew up" picture.


So here's to finding $7,000 and getting me back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment