1. I've been binge watching Nikita, and I have no shame. The dialogue can be a little tacky and the plot is a little predictable, but it's fun and there are kickass women planning revolutions. I appreciate that there can be a woman who is strong and commanding with priorities above getting to her man without also losing her femininity. The CW only has shows with attractive people, so it isn't perfect, but I like that their women in charge don't have to be men in women's bodies.
2. The dentist gave me 5 shots of novocaine today, which was not fun and I still can't feel my face. But I was brave, and I stuck to my 2014 resolutions. I'm taking it as a tiny win.
3. My mom makes the best scrambled eggs. I doubt that I will ever be tired of the nursery food that she makes. She is also the best at grilled cheese (even though she doesn't admit it), pancakes, and peanut butter and jelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment