Measurable Goals:
- Finish first 2 lessons of Rosetta Stone (Spanish)
- Lose 10 pounds a month
- Go without fast food (that means chicken nuggets, even homemade) or alcohol, with one cheat day a month
- Learn to cook 3 different dishes a month (this is the one I'm most worried about)
- During the week, no more than 7 hours of TV time (this does not include group movie nights/going to the movies)
- Read 15 books (I'll post the list on another blog)
- Write for 3 hours a week with no distractions, not including blogging or journaling
- Write in the blog or journal once a day. find a routine that works
Non-Measurable Goals, but still to think about:
- Continue to develop my adult wardrobe and dress for my shape
- Find some kind of volunteer work to get involved in (even if at first this just means finding a church and helping out there)
- Once a week, find someplace new in my area and figure out how to get to it. Even if I'm not comfortable going to restaurants alone, I still want to know where everything is when I do have guests.
- Spend NO MONEY on myself, excluding groceries and bills. The exception to this rule will be pre-determined rewards set for myself based on weight-loss goals. For example, I would really really love a cardigan from modcloth, so once I lose 10 pounds I will go out and get myself one.
- The other exception to this rule being necessary exercise equipment; namely, hand weights. Cross your fingers that my running shoes hold up, because they're starting to get old too.
- Learn how to rock more shades of lipstick and look confident doing it.
So those are the goals for January to March! On April 1st, I'll check back in to see how I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment