Saturday, December 13, 2014

Things Making me Happy Today

1. I got my Library Card! Not only that, they were very friendly this time, and they even have a handful of designs to choose from, just like a gift card or a credit card. The library is huge, there's lots of room for just sitting around and reading, and they have lots and lots of books that I can take home now.

2. New Vacuum- I bought a vacuum a few weeks ago but it had a broken part. It functions as a very nice hand vacuum, but the pole to turn it into a real vacuum was what I needed. I complained to Bissell, and they sent me a brand new one that came in today. So now I have two vacuums!

3. Smoothies- I also bought myself a little blender (it's perfect because it blends your stuff in the to-go container, so you make a smoothie and then take it all with you) but I hadn't done any serious fruit shopping until tonight. Now I am enjoying a strawberry banana kale smoothie and wondering if I have to learn to cook anything else.

4. Purple Glasses- I bought a new pair of glasses online that came in today, and they are purple and I love them. That's really all there is to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment