The town was paper, but the memories were not.
“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”
-A quote that I love because it so perfectly sums up Looking for Alaska, and the following quote very easily could have been Miles referring to Alaska:
“The fundamental mistake I had always made - and that she had, in fairness, always led me to make - was this: Margo was not a miracle. She was not an adventure. She was not a fine and precious thing. She was a girl.”
"I'm not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is.”
And, in possible the most romantic exchange between teenagers in the history of YA:
"I'm not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is.”
And, in possible the most romantic exchange between teenagers in the history of YA:
“I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.”
No comments:
Post a Comment