(Also, I'm just including this in 1, but it really could be it's own bullet- I used that money to buy myself some presents at aerie, which I've been wanting to do for FOREVER.)
2. That Hoops for Hope was today, and a lot of people came to the girl's basketball game wearing their pink. Seeing not just my sisters, but many other women (both greek and non) come support the cause was really inspiring. Seeing both the BW team and the Mount Union team doing it was just as affirming for me; there are some things that we all just need to stick together for. In all the ways that cancer sucks, it does have a talent for bringing people together.
3. Inspirational Manatee memes. Because I really just can not get enough of them on pinterest.
(Ok, so not all inspirational. but still good)
And that was my Wednesday! Apparently whatever my roommate has, the health center believes I do too, so I'm looking at my potential tomorrow and not feeling optimistic. So, early to bed, and lots of liquids!
No comments:
Post a Comment