Last week I got on the scale and I had gained weight, which everyone keeps reminding me is normal since I'm gaining muscle and blah blah blah... I hate that conversation. I hate all conversations about weight, because as my mother reminds me, it is a boring subject. So this is not a blog about that.
This is a post about being healthy, and staying motivated. I am not a healthy person. For every vitamin I take and kale smoothie I drink, there's ice cream for lunch or a vending machine dinner. But I am staying motivated. I'm loving the gym, and haven't struggled to get myself there (although I do struggle to get out of bed the next morning). After two weeks, you're supposed to start noticing changes and feel stronger. So I'm going to celebrate my short commitment, and hope that I can sustain it the rest of the semester.
I believe in committing to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment