![]() |
| Burt's been my neighbor my whole life, and since I can't remember a time that he wasn't also my best friend and (slightly older) brother, let's just say that happened at birth too. |
![]() |
| There are multiple recreations of this picture, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I know we did it for NHS inductions. |
![]() |
| Most of my high school pictures were lost, but at least we have these keepers from middle school. |
![]() |
| And just like that, it's the end of senior year! There's a much better picture of all of us as MCs, but I think Momma Hines has it. |
![]() |
| Burt drove me to school every morning (usually late). This is him taking us to our last FHS event (late, of course), but again, Momma Hines has the only one of us actually together. |
![]() |
| And this is from freshman (?) year when I came home for Thanksgiving |
![]() |
| Peach and Bird, besties 4 lyfe. |







No comments:
Post a Comment