Tuesday, July 24, 2012

5 things I should do less of

1. I hate texting. Sometimes, I'll be having a really informal conversation with someone via text, and I realize how incredibly time consuming it is, without having the ability to really say anything. I welcome talking to people I usually don't get to, but I prefer something more personal.

2. Getting on facebook. I have a serious addiction that leaves me without much of a life to speak of. I need to unplug myself, and start reaching out to people. "liking" a status is not the same as sitting down and having coffee with a person.

3. Late night snacks. I do so well on my diet/workout plan, right up until I work later and it's 10pm, and all we have is poptarts and pepperoni. I need to just have a nice glass of water and go to bed.

4. Snipping. I tend to get a little too sassy without even realizing it, generally to people who don't deserve it at all. Residual customer service fatigue is  not an excuse.

5. Getting disorganized in my schedule- my grandparents have dinner at the same time, every day. I need to start eating and taking my medicine on a more regimented schedule, and I think that would solve a lot of my problems. While I love my frequent small meals and my whimsical spontaneity, it's mostly just irresponsibility.

I believe in letting go of things that bring you down.



No comments:

Post a Comment