I haven't written in a while, or even had a 3 things of the day, because my life has been consumed by the marathoning of Game of Thrones. I get too far sucked into female, first person YA dystopian trilogies (may seem oddly specific, but it's become the new popular thing. Hunger Games and Divergent forged some serious badass female paths). I needed to find something I liked, but wouldn't get a hangover from. Game of Thrones was on my list, and I can spend hours watching it without getting stuck.
So, that's what I've been up to! It's fun, because a friend of mine told me I reminded him of Daenerys, which meant nothing to me. But then I find out that she's a dainty flower turned fierce princess, so I'm all about that! And since a bunch of characters are going to die, it's also fun to text friends that have seen the whole thing and let them know where I am.
I am terrible with character names though, and there are a LOT to remember. I've mostly been able to keep up, but when I explained it to Harrison tonight my names were much easier to understand.
Character Names Include:
Bastard Son with the nice facial hair
Little Stark Cripple and his monk with a nice necklace
Homeless Tonks
Deuschy Pimp that loves the Lady
Guy that loves Daenerys
Brother that has Sex with his Sister and has good Hair
Draco Malfoy as Evil King
No comments:
Post a Comment