1. I wanted to make a blog with a list of dutch meals I was going to practice this summer, but it has become increasingly apparent that any cooking lessons my roommates taught me have been forgotten. I made a mess of the kitchen trying to boil pasta (my mom made the actual meatball/ spaghetti sauce, but I still needed help with the noodles. From a box.) and have since then stuck to my breakfast foods/reheated frozen dinners. Last I checked, I could still make cheeseburgers, but I'm going to start back at the beginning with that before I start with the recipes in foreign languages.
2. Since I can't cook, instead I'm going construct a hammock! I bought the hammock, and tree straps, and extra caribiners, and I won't give up until I have a place to read in the sun. Pictures of the process to come.
3. Weighted Jump Ropes- my friend Ryan has a weighted jump rope, and I have been secretly lusting over it for weeks. I asked for one for my birthday but Mom told me they didn't exist so I couldn't have one. But today, on the hunt for a hammock, we found one! It was near the clearance shake weight (which I obviously also bought).
No comments:
Post a Comment