1) Finish Orange is the New Black. I only have a few episodes left, and I fell way behind the rest of the world with this show. I can't get over how beautiful all these women look in their very unique ways.
2) Get signed up at the YMCA, find my new workout routine. I love my zumba at school (usually) but I've finally become that obnoxious gym person that would rather lift and run then do a bunch of grape vines to latin music. But today, I am sore, so maybe there is more to that girly nonsense than I thought.
3) Get 3 hours of Rosetta Stone in. I need to learn my Dutch!
4) Drink more water! Every time I come home terrible things happen to my body while it adjusts to different water softness. My hair is easier to manage, but the only solution for my skin is to chug as much water as I can and take my vitamins.
5) Read In Cold Blood. The english majors are working on a book club we can do together, and since it was one of the ones we all were somewhat interested in, it makes more sense to start there than anywhere else.
Only a few weeks of summer for me this year, I need to make them count!
No comments:
Post a Comment