Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Packing for Boxtel: Clothes

I still haven't finished unpacking my dorm, but as I go through my boxes I'm trying to get an idea of what should go and what should stay. The plan is to take as little as possible, but even that seems like too  much.

The hardest part will be clothes. Normally this is my season for picking out some dresses and getting a few cute outfits together, but I think I'm going to do my best to just take the important stuff (jeans, favorite dresses, blazers) and then buy everything else when I'm there. This last semester I hardly dressed up at all, so now I'm lusting over outfits that I never made.

Basically, if I can wear nice flip flops or a pair of riding boots and a scarf, I'm happy. I've also got a thing for earth tones. This year, I'm going to find more bright greens and blues (I feel like I say this every year-- it seems like every dress I own is blue, but I'm still just wearing the same grays and forest green tops).



No comments:

Post a Comment