Friday, August 1, 2014

Dutch song for your Ears

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZRw9NiVUuM

I know you actually have to follow the link since I can't embed videos from my iPad, but this is my new favorite Dutch song and it's worth looking up the lyrics translation. I went on a serious adventure trying to find a used cd store that would sell me his old cd (that has thing song on it) so I hope everyone enjoys it. 

In the meantime, I finished my last day of work!! Tomorrow I'm missing pride weekend in Amsterdam, which is a huge bummer, but I need to pack and clean out my room so it is what it is. I also don't have any money, which makes public transportation kind of tricky. I can not even begin to explain how amazing I feel about the prospect of spending tomorrow morning in bed (I usually wake up every hour through the night, and then around 6am I wake up for good) watching British TLC and not having to be responsible for anyone but myself. I might actually sleep the whole night since I won't be anxious about waking up. I could sleep until 8, who knows? I don't want to get too crazy, but anything could happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment