Saturday, February 1, 2014

3 Things Cheering me up this Weekend

1. Jarvis being free- My snowbrush mysteriously disappeared when I came back to BW after Christmas break, but after 40 minutes I was able to finally get all the ice and snow off of him (my Eve 6 CD case did not survive the de-icing). I love my (dad's) car, I love driving it, and it feels much better to have access to him again. Of course, it did warm up a few days later and probably would have melted off on it's own, and my roommate offered me an extra snowbrush the following day, but still. I love Jarvis very much, and don't mind at all taking care of him. He's the closest thing I have to a pet at school.

2. Being back in classes- I love learning. I love being around people smarter than I am. I love being exposed to Bollywood interpretations of Sense and Sensibility. I especially love having enough time to commit to all this work instead of having to cram it all. I will miss my English classes more than anything when I have to leave. My dream job is one where I can take classes forever.

3. Having a snow day! We had Tuesday off, which meant lots of time for shenanigans on Monday night and then lots of lounging on Tuesday. I also really love our President-- I spend a lot of time with him while I'm working in University Relations, and I just think he's the most fabulous man. We've had free hot chocolate all week because of him, and he answers even some of the rudest tweets with a positive attitude and respect.

Bonus: Organic Honey Roasted Peanut Butter from Chuppa's Marketplace. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment