Monday, February 24, 2014

3 Things I love Today

1) Sidewalks-- Is there anything better than having dry sidewalks after months of slosh? I wore my Toms today, and my feet are still dry, so I take that as a serious win.

2) Memory Lane-- I got to sit with one of my sisters and talk about her trip to abroad, and we spent hours looking at pictures and talking about everything we loved and hated about traveling. It's easy to explain a specific event you saw, or a place you visited, but there's an atmosphere that is much harder to explain to someone that hasn't felt it. Having someone know what it means to sit by the Trevi Fountain at night and just watch the world threw me into some serious nostalgia, and I started getting excited about June.

3) Spirit Week-- Dance Marathon is this Saturday! I got to see a sneak peak of the dances, and the Morale Team is looking awesome. We've all put a lot of work into the event, and I'm excited to see it all come together. Dance Marathon is a very unique community-building experience, and seeing everyone else get excited makes me even more excited. If Bid Day is the Christmas of my college career, Dance Marathon is Thanksgiving (but one without violent oppression or genocide).


I believe in positive Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment