Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pictures from Last Week...


I'm going to try to make more of an effort to take pictures in this final chunk of senior year, because I got pretty lazy about it through my college career. It took forever to get a picture of all the roommates together last year, and I've yet to get a picture of the English majors together, but maybe if I make a point to post I'll be more motivated.

I got to reunite with the roommates, for the first time since Deeg walked out of the apartment and said "Let it be." It took way too long, but since now we're all back in Ohio we can hopefully plan more of these. It was so nice to catch up. I even got to have lunch with our 5th roommate, Tyler, when he was home to celebrate Valentine's Day (I am pretty convinced that he might be one of the best boyfriends ever). 


My Zeta family got bigger! I think every time we have big/little, since I became a little, I have forgotten that there will be pictures and I go looking like a schlep. If you look through the years, I'm always in my boxy hoodie with no makeup, glasses, and hair that needs brushed. Oh well. We are now the largest zeta family, and I am a matriarch of many women (This picture is missing one of my grandlittles; the line goes me, 2 littles, 4 grandlittles, and 5 great-grand littles).

We don't have class this morning, but I got up at 6am to work out (I want to be that person, but it takes help from Kayse to actually get there) so I'm already up and moving and ready for the day. Unfortunately, my window won't close unless one of the Avengers comes to shut it (and even then, I'm not sure they could get the job done) so I've mostly been hanging out elsewhere until this last cold front dies down. I could rant and rave about the waste of electricity and how everyone in my building has to leave their window open because they turn the heat on so ridiculously high, but I won't. Just know that I haven't shut my window since August, and I have only been uncomfortably cold maybe 3 days out of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment