Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kayse's 21st Birthday

Birthday girl and her roommate Vic. I think I've mentioned it before, but she also has two fake boy roommates (Josh is the one in the right picture, Ryan is the one in the green). Because we're the same person. 
She tried a few drinks, a stranger bought her a shot that she didn't want, and that was really all she needed to experience a bar. These two are clearly not impressed.
We went back to the B.R.'s apartment, which goes to show how much better they are than mine. Kusz and Deeg, would you have let me leave the bar? I'm pretty sure Kayse and I became such good friends after she came to my birthday in her pajamas just to tell my roommate's off for trying to buy me shots I didn't want.
English Majors (minus Kayse)-- I'm going to do my best to start taking/posting more pictures of our shenanigans.  As it stands, there are currently no pictures of all 5 of us together. That can be my goal for Ry's birthday in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment