Thursday, July 24, 2014

No good, Very bad Yesterday

Ok. The first time I wrote this it all disappeared, so well do the short version. 

1- this morning the Labrador got ahold of one of the yorkie puppies and it was awful. I will not give you that image, but it was the worst. Literally a dog eat dog world (thanks, kayse,for the ill timed joke). Christoph had to come back because the lab was acting crazy, and the girls were obviously upset (I tried to keep them from seeing) but it was not a good way to start the morning.

2- I took the girls to this playground indoor camping area to keep their minds off it, and stalled the car on the way there and people were rude. Whatever. Also, the girls make me nervous in public because I can't communicate very well what I want from them. 

3- my flight home had complications, I had to call the company 5 times, mom had to impersonate me and call the bank because my card wouldn't take, and finally I just had to use moms card. 

4- the bodies have started drive though the country in hearses and the girls went with their grandma to watch, but they were in a hurry to go and didn't have time to explain to to me so I could come. It will be happening several times more though.

There were other little things that I cry to my mother or kayse about, but here is not the place. I'm just tired and ready to come home and be done with everything being harder than it needs to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment